Re: Multiple feature solid model from reverse engineering

From: Steve Farentinos (steve@pmli.com)
Date: Wed Feb 10 1999 - 21:58:34 EET

Jack,

If you're scanning a part that lends itself to repreduction as solid features,
then why not just measure the features on the part instead of brute-force
scanning? You'll save yourself lots of time. Just measure the features and
key them into Pro/E. You're proposed process of going from point cloud to
surface before generating features is extra work.

Steve

--
Steve Farentinos
PML, Inc.