Materialise is looking for additional distributors

From: johan (johan@symore.be)
Date: Tue Feb 09 1999 - 18:41:59 EET

Because of the strong growth in its software sales, Materialise is
currently expanding its distributor network. We are looking for
additional or new distributors in all the major industrial areas
(including Asia). Both VAR and distribution agreements are possible.
Companies who are interested can send a company profile to us. If
needed we will forward it to our local offices.

For more information about our products see :

http://www.materialise.com <http://www.materialise.com>

> Johan Pauwels
Sales Manager
Materialise NV