Surely this is a yolk

From: Ian Gibson (igibson@hkucc.hku.hk)
Date: Mon Feb 08 1999 - 03:45:47 EET

Dear rp-ml

Looking at the ftp site at Clemson,

ftp://ftp.vr.clemson.edu/RP/STL_objects/

I see one of the parts is described as a yolk (Yolk.stl). Can anyone tell
me a little bit more about this piece? It looks a very interesting shape
and I want to build it as an evaluation piece. However, I can't quite
visualise what it is exactly.

Where does it come from, who designed and built it, and what is it part of?
Do I need permission to build and display it (obviously with the correct
acknowledgements)?

Any information gratefully received.

Regards

IG

Dr. Ian Gibson
Associate Professor
Department of Mechanical Engineering
The University of Hong Kong
tel: (852) 28597901
fax: (852) 28585415
igibson@hkucc.hku.hk

Still crazy after all these years - Paul Simon