Rapid Manufacturing Center

From: Brent Stucker (stucker@egr.uri.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 05 1999 - 17:48:26 EET

I am planning to send out invitations over the next couple of weeks for the
next Rapid Manufacturing Center meeting, to be held at the University of
Rhode Island in Kingston Rhode Island on April 9th. If you are interested in
the areas of advanced material systems via rapid prototyping and
specifically research on production tooling for die-casting or injection
molding; EDM electrodes; automated finish machining of near-net shape
components; or ceramic metal composites and their relations to
rapid prototyping technologies, I would encourage you to reply for an
invitation.

Please respond to me privately with your name, address, phone and fax
and I will see to it that you receive an invitation and brochure by mail.

Sincerely,

Brent Stucker, Director
Rapid Manufacturing Center
Dr. Brent Stucker
Assistant Professor
University of Rhode Island
Dept. of Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering
Gilbreth Hall, 2 East Alumni Ave.
Kingston, RI 02881
ph: (401)874-5187
fax: (401)874-5540