Re: Ambiguous Measurement Terminology, slightly off topic

From: Glyn Churchman (scargo@mindspring.com)
Date: Fri Feb 05 1999 - 02:00:13 EET

I remember when I was a machinist in the '70s, it being in vogue to use RCH and
the not so fine BCH. I really appreciate the explanations of dead nuts. I've
been asking about that one for many years, with no luck. I'm not so sure that
we have had the definitive explanation yet, though.

Glyn Churchman