Re: accuracy comparison

From: Steve Farentinos (steve@pmli.com)
Date: Thu Feb 04 1999 - 16:33:30 EET

Dear RP-ML

I did an accuracy study more than a year ago. I had planned to publish the
results, but since it appears this will not happen, I have uploaded the study to
PML's web site. You can view it at

http://www.pmli.com/accuracy_study.html

As you can see from my results, none of the parts were within a GA of nominal. :)

--
Steve Farentinos
PML, Inc.