Re: accuracy comparison

From: Alain BERNARD (alain.bernard@cran.u-nancy.fr)
Date: Wed Feb 03 1999 - 09:21:51 EET

Dear RP colleagues,

I am also interested in all comparison points, selection criteria between
RP technologies and rapid product development processes.
If any ideas on these topics, please let me know !
At this time, I am working on a CAPP system for rapid prototyping. I am
also working on the design of a (different ?) reference part(s) in order to
qualify RP processes. In parallel, my students are developping a CAPP
system (simulation, validation, automatic generation of positions and
paths) for 3D laser scanning in order to be able to facilitate and
standardize the measurement of 3D complexe parts produced using RP processes.

Thank you for your replies.

Best Regards,

Prof. A. BERNARD