Any locals with CNC advice?

From: Paul Burr (tigerpb@ids.net)
Date: Wed Feb 03 1999 - 02:40:29 EET

If anyone on the list is currently using a desktop CNC milling system and
can take the time to advise on the traps to avoid, I'd really welcome it.
Also, if you're located in the Southern New England area and wouldn't mind
a visit, I'd like to see the quality of the machine output. I'm especially
interested in surface detail as the end use will be jewlery prototypes.
Lastly, are there any Colleges or trade schools offering an introduction to
CNC courses? A quick check of the Rhode Island area schools turned up
nothing, so any pointers would be also welcomed.