Mold Design

From: Leeann Starr Lane (StarLee@sme.org)
Date: Fri Jan 29 1999 - 16:18:43 EET

Search Criteria: Experts/Professionals in the Mold Design Area
I am looking for those professionals with proven experience/case studies
willing to share their knowledge in areas such as:
-data transfer
-mold materials
-tooling expectations
-mold design guidelines
-industry standards
-mold finishing
-mold maintenance
-and other topics related to: Mold Design for Manufacturability,
upcoming educational event
If you are willing to share, I would like to give you the opportunity to
participate in this workshop seminar running concurrently with Rapid
Prototyping and Manufacturing '99 in Chicago April 19-22, 1999
Please contact me ASAP for more information on 1)presenting 2)attending
3)exhibiting

K. Leeann Starr Lane
Technical Program Administrator
Conferencing