Re: SL Resin Strength

From: Ron Clemons (rclemons@harvest-tech.com)
Date: Tue Jan 26 1999 - 12:26:52 EET

Dan, we've produced many durable parts out of SLS glass-filled nylon--
fans, impellers, etc.--for functional testing in harsh environments.
We finish the parts to be more like production materials in terms of
strength, detail and finishing.

Let us know if you need data sheets and/or samples of SLS materials.

Ron Clemons
254-933-1000
www.harvest-tech.com