RP Medical Applications

From: ASH78216@aol.com
Date: Fri Jan 22 1999 - 06:51:44 EET

Dear RP professionals,

        I am a high school student and I am conducting a research project in biology
on the medical applications of 3-D modeling and rapid prototyping. I
understand that you or your associates may be doing work in this area, and I
am hoping you will help me out. I would greatly appreciate it if you would
send me any information on the medical applications (orthopedic surgery,
prosthetics, oral surgery, etc.) you are exploring using 3-D modeling and
rapid prototyping technologies. Additionally, I would appreciate it if you
would point me to any other projects or colleagues you may know that are
involved in this area. You may reach me on-line at <A HREF="ASH78216@aol.com">
ASH78216@aol.com</A> Thank you very much for your time, I look forward to
hearing from you.

Sincerely,