supplier rtv silicone and polyurethane

From: Steve Butler (butler@cad3.uccb.ns.ca)
Date: Thu Jan 21 1999 - 15:24:07 EET

I have a "FIRST TIME" application for a some prototypes made with the "soft
tooling" process. The part was cut from aluminum and I need five more.
Construction in a material similar to nylon is acceptable. Can anyone
assist me with some recommended suppliers for the RTV and an range of
Polyurethanes ( or similar proprietary compounds ) which I could use. Is it
necessary that I "vacuum" the mold or are there compounds available which
are easy to "degas".

Thanks in advance.

Steve Butler
UCCB CAD/CAM CENTRE