Re: World Economy vs US RP Market & world crisis

From: Ron Clemons (rclemons@harvest-tech.com)
Date: Tue Jan 19 1999 - 18:07:47 EET

Ok, Steve, so I related issues from two different strings. World
crisis...world economy...RP market...large RP bureaus...small RP
bureaus...this connection works for me! I don't have an economics
degree and I don't wear the business degree I have on my sleeve, but
I know that global and national economic dynamics (macroeconomics)
will affect large and and small RP businesses (microeconomics) alike.
 Like others on the RP-ML, I am simply rebutting the blanket
assumption that smaller RP bureaus are more susceptible to failure
during an economic depression or recession than larger ones. I'm not
sure that would actually be the case.

Ron Clemons

Ron Clemons
Dir. of Marketing