RE: World Economy vs US RP Market

From: Elaine Hunt (ehunt@ces.clemson.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 19 1999 - 14:50:11 EET

Brock wrote......

> including the survivalists. They don't have enough bullets to shoot us all.

With Rp systems around...don't count on it. besides bullets are only one
method of elimination. Not enough bang for the buck.

Everyone who has enjoyed a course in Economics realizes that after the good
times comes the bad times. Everything turns in cycles. I enjoyed the 60s,
saw unemployment in the 80s, the 90s have been nice, and I expect between now
and 2010 to see tough times. How tough depends on enough variables that
only a
"knut" would offer a prediction.

Counting my beans and trying to pay off that %^$ student loan!

Elaine
Opinions, suggestions, and other controversial matter VOID where prohibited.
Elaine T. Hunt, Director
Clemson University Laboratory to Advance Industrial Prototyping
206 Fluor Daniel Bldg. Clemson, SC 29643-0925
864-656-0321 (voice) 864-656-4435 (fax)
elaine.hunt@ces.clemson.edu
http://chip.eng.clemson.edu/rp/persall/elaine.html