RE: Is Big Blue Watching You?

From: Halford, Ben (ben.halford@pera.com)
Date: Tue Jan 19 1999 - 11:36:18 EET

Al

This type of marketing approach is standard practice over the internet and
involves the use of intelligent agents that mine data from the vast
quantities available information (banks, government data bases, various
internet resources and even holiday companies) looking for as yet unfound
consumer trends and personal buying habits. The modifications needed to
apply this to specific industrial areas and companies are minimal.
Regards

Ben Halford
PERA Technology
England