[Fwd: please forward...]

From: Vito Gervasi (gervasi@msoe.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 18 1999 - 22:44:21 EET

attached mail follows:

Vito -

Please pass this opportunity on to the rpml:

The Colegio Oficial de Ingenieros Industriales de Bizkaia (Official College of Industrial Engineers of Bizkaia) has established a scholarship for a postgraduate student to study rapid prototyping at an american university. All expenses are paid by the scholarship: the student performs research or production work as directed by the host university. The student has already been selected: Mr. Ruben Sanz is fluent in english and manufacturing systems. Milwaukee School of Engineering was to be the host institution, but must step down as we cannot issue the correct visa type for the student (a "type M" student visa).

I am hoping that some other institution with rapid prototyping equipment can step in as the host. This is a one year scholarship, and is "win-win" -- the student gets hands-on research experience, and the host university gets a fully-paid employee / guest scientist for a year.

Please contact me by e-mail (crockett@msoe.edu) or phone (414 277-7275) and I will be happy to tell you more about the program and hopefully get the right people talking to each other. MSOE's loss can potentially be another university's gain!

Thanks!
Dr. Bob Crockett
MSOE Rapid Prototyping Center
Robert Crockett