Re: future??

From: MET-L-FLO INC. (sales@met-l-flo.com)
Date: Fri Jan 15 1999 - 23:54:07 EET

Scott, Chris and all,

Not to confirm or disprove any opinions, but with the consideration that a
global economy has been evolving for years and has also taken hits in
varrious areas the road ahead will surtianly be a rough one. When
countries which contribute 20% of the trade deficite are risking
devaluation, as other countries are slowly recovering, this will surely
have ripple effects.

To what extent these effects will be felt in the RP market is yet to be
seen. Some of the greatest effects may be felt because of changes
'within' our own market.

How we react or ACT to the changes may be the most important factor of our
own future.

Continuing the thread......