Re: seeking thoughts on Somos 8120

From: Jay Jacobs (Jay@brapid.com)
Date: Fri Jan 15 1999 - 16:23:57 EET

Gabe,

We switched to the DuPont 8120 in one of our SLA-5000s and love it! Faster
build times, the parts clean easier and are much more durable than the 5195.
DuPont has been great to work with and helped us get up and running in a
weekend.

We don't have experience with the new Ciba resin so I can't give you
feedback there.

Jay Jacobs
Brookfield Rapid Solutions
(603) 577-9970