RE: Catia

From: Monica & Glenn Whiteside (SiderWhite@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun Jan 10 1999 - 00:58:31 EET

Bruce:

I wish you could have some serious conversations with our "system
administrators" - they seem to be convinced otherwise. I realize that they
have to consider many resource utilization issues due to the volume of users
(several thousand seats of Catia) but they just do not
listen to us very well, the daily users.

Regards,

Glenn Whiteside