Fwd: Testmodel

From: Elaine Hunt (ehunt@ces.clemson.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 07 1999 - 14:46:15 EET

>where can I find a CAD representation of Dr. Jacob's User Part? Are there
>any other RP test parts in use? How can I get them?

There is no Dr. Jacob's "user" part. There is an NASUG user part that Ed
Garguilo and Dupont designed and we all made. If you mean that one then
look on fantasia.vr.clemson.edu and you can locate it. Also look on the
Georgia Tech site for the NASUG mold benchmark part designed by Doug Van
Putte and Kodak. I believe that 3D systems has benchmark parts and that may
be what you are referring to.

Elaine
Opinions, suggestions, and other controversial matter VOID where prohibited.
Elaine T. Hunt, Director
Clemson University Laboratory to Advance Industrial Prototyping
206 Fluor Daniel Bldg. Clemson, SC 29643-0925
864-656-0321 (voice) 864-656-4435 (fax)
elaine.hunt@ces.clemson.edu
http://chip.eng.clemson.edu/rp/persall/elaine.html