RE: off topic : humour : Genisis...in rp terms...

From: Du Zhaohui (Dr) (MZHDu@ntu.edu.sg)
Date: Tue Jan 05 1999 - 06:07:27 EET

Please remember that almost all the items produced by God have free
geometric forms, in contrast to most of the artifates make by human's hand
is lack of shape diversity. This may be partly because the design method and
methmatical description are not mature enough to generate free-form in
computer, partly because the manufacturing facility is lack of enough
flexbility, no matter how fast it is.

I hope it is possible to find out a process to construct a part/prototype by
means of material self-orginise /self-copy/self-assembly. God may be
satisfied with the best analogy method. Unfortunately, only RP is avaiable
up to now.

Thanks
Du Zhaohui