off topic : humour : Genisis...in rp terms...

From: Monica & Glenn Whiteside (SiderWhite@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue Jan 05 1999 - 04:58:34 EET

Which RP system to use? None of them mentioned. High Speed/High Velocity
Machining would probably be the fastest most accurate process with the most
durable materials....
Although a Fiber Placement System (composite winding on a shaped mandrel)
would be interesting to try, especially for a lightweight advantage (flying
people?).

-Glenn Whiteside