Re: To think I have been wasting my time!!!! (off-topic)

From: John Dickinson (dickijk@engga.uwo.ca)
Date: Thu Dec 31 1998 - 20:19:21 EET

Thanks Andrea,
I don't truly believe I am wasting my time but it does somehow cheapen
the degree if these unacreditted "places" give these degrees away.

On the other hand, if I had $200 U.S. to throw around (fat-chance) maybe
I'd buy myself an interesting degree. Better than a crummy old
personalized lisence plate anyday. How about a Ph.D. in
Cryogenic Business Psychology? or Sub-Atomic Particle Music History?

John

--
-((Insert standard disclaimer here))-|--- Washington Irving (1783-1859) ----
John Kenneth Dickinson               |   "A sharp tongue is the only