To think I have been wasting my time!!!! (off-topic)

From: John Dickinson (dickijk@engga.uwo.ca)
Date: Wed Dec 30 1998 - 18:40:59 EET

I got this in my email box and I find it humourous and disturbing at the
same time! Especially as I have spent too many years working towards my
Ph.D.

John

--
-((Insert standard disclaimer here))-|--- Washington Irving (1783-1859) ----
John Kenneth Dickinson               |   "A sharp tongue is the only

---------- Forwarded message ---------- Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 09:12:48 -0500 (EST) From: rrossi2@email.averydennison.com To: h86@sprint.ca Subject: requested

UNIVERSITY DEGREE PROGRAMS

Increase your personal prestige and money earning power through an advanced university degree.

Eminent, non-accredited universities will award you a degree for only $200.

Degree granted based on your present knowledge and experience. No further effort necessary on your part.

Just a short phone call is all that is required for a BA, MA, MBA, or PhD diploma in the field of your choice.

For details, call 602-230-4252