Polysteel and Keltool

From: MIN CHANG-SHIK (mcs9413@lge.co.kr)
Date: Wed Dec 23 1998 - 23:36:38 EET

    Dear ALL:

 I hear there are so many indirect rapid tooling technoloies
 developed so far in the world.
 Among them, Keltool and Polysteel are the most promising
 processes I think. Compared to Keltool, Polysteel is kind of
 brand new process. So I don't know what's what about it in detail.
 Does anyone of you have some experience of Polysteel in the industry?
 Any information you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

   Best regards.

Chang-Shik,Min
Precision Technology Center,LG-PRC / LG Electronics Inc.
19-1,Cheongho-Ri,Jinwuy-Myon,Pyungtaek(451-713), R.O.Korea
(Voice)+82-333-660-7090
(Fax)+82-333-660-7384