Web page updated. Merry Christmas. Hyvaa Joulua.

From: John Dickinson (dickijk@engga.uwo.ca)
Date: Mon Dec 21 1998 - 18:04:38 EET

Dear All,

I just wanted to let people know that my personal web page has been
updated. Much to my chagrin it had quite a few spelling, grammer errors
and wasn't clear on a few points.

If you are interested at all in packing parts to maximise the
effective use of RP build volumes check it out. I have my own research
there including 2 conference papers and one journal paper and links to the
two other works on the net where I think significant progress has been
made towards addressing this problem.

 http://publish.uwo.ca/~jkdickin/

Also, tis the season so Merry Christmas to everyone! For the Finns
(sorry my terminal emulator won't support the a~) Hyvaa Joulua!

John

--
-((Insert standard disclaimer here))-|--- Washington Irving (1783-1859) ----
John Kenneth Dickinson               |   "A sharp tongue is the only