Request for information

From: Marco Voster (htw9701@htw-dresden.de)
Date: Wed Dec 16 1998 - 17:36:20 EET

Dear Sir,Madam,
My name is Marco Voster, and I am a student in aerospace engineering at
Politecnico di Torino (Italy).
At present time I am in Dresden (Germany), to prepare my final
assignement, with the aim to investigate Rapid Prototyping technologies.
Studying general technical solution for RP, I was not able to find out
information about the following subjects:
- ACES build strategy for stereolithography.
- DOCTOR BLADE recoating system for 3dsystem machines
- Possibility to build hollow parts by using KIRA Corporation machines
and the kind of blade involved in the cutting process
Can you give me any information concerning these subjects?
I would like to thank you in advance.
Best regards,
                                                        Marco Voster.