RE: Simulation Software for Molten Metal Flow

From: Ed Lambourne (ebl@delcam.com)
Date: Fri Dec 11 1998 - 17:03:43 EET

Rupert

RWP GmbH near Aachen in Germany develop
casting simulation FEM software known as Simtec and
may be able to help you.
Try contacting Joachim Gundlach (SIMTEC@t-online.de)
Tel 0049 2471 1230-12 Fax 0049 2471 1230-99

Ed Lambourne
Ed LAMBOURNE Delcam plc
Technical Director Small Heath Business Park,
ebl@delcam.com Birmingham, B10 0HJ, UK
Tel:+44(0)121-766-5544 Fax: +44(0)121-766-5511
http://www.delcam.com Mobile: +44 (0)7775 642817