RE: The not so good old days.

From: Spielman, Roger L (Roger.Spielman@West.Boeing.com)
Date: Wed Dec 09 1998 - 01:57:44 EET

Hi Ron..

I was wondering what kind of neat things you were doing with the Somos 201?
How "thick" of a part have you built? I have been entertaining the idea of
building "packaging" for some of our expensive hardware. Similar to a
clamshell mold to protect critical surfaces. Have you done anything like
this?

Take Care

Rog
Rocketdyne