Additional questions on SLS

From: Nemeth Karoly MEE (Nemeth.Karoly@DRAEXLMAIER.DE)
Date: Tue Dec 08 1998 - 19:30:53 EET

Hello List,

Yesterday I asked for some info about SLS and hereby I would like to thank
the help.
Now I would like to know how much space is needed for the whole
Sinterstation2500 equipment (including additional parts like blaster or
vibratory tumbling). How many guys should work with it? I know it depends on
the amount of work they will have, but I mean how shoud the work be divided?
I presume one do the pre-processing (making STL check, operating the
machine) the other the post-processing (cleaning, blasting, surface
finishing). Are other persons needed? Special maitenance staff, etc.?

Thanks:

Karoly Nemeth
MEE Bt - Ungarn
(Draexlmaier Group)