Re: Alternative to Maestro?

From: Steven (themissinglink@eznetinc.com)
Date: Wed Dec 02 1998 - 21:55:46 EET

On the one hand I can understand the RP manufacturer wanting to charge a fee to
make up for the loss of a sale of a unit when one of their units gets sold on the
secondary market but on the other hand it makes for a less liquid secondary
market and will make many fringe or second tier users think twice about getting
into RP in the first place. $20,000 seems excessive and punative.

Steven Pollack