Re: color

From: Bradley VanDike (bvandike@yazaki-na.com)
Date: Tue Dec 01 1998 - 23:47:03 EET

I believe that the FDM process is capable of performing similar but maybe not exactly the same tasks. I have produced many multi colored parts on the FDM 2000.

>>> Paul Hanna <phanna@CESSNA.TEXTRON.COM> 12/01 1:45 PM >>>
Al Hastbacka, you wrote

> multicolored part made with the Sanders Ink Jet process. This is the
> model of a new GPS System that is the same size as a standard credit
> card!

Wow, what a difference a little color makes. The communication aspects alone are tremendous. How many times would color capability have made an impact on vendor communication with a prototype. Do you have a 3D view of the card? This is the first I have seen of a mulitcolored RP part. Impressive.

Thanks.