Multi Color RP System

From: MR ALBIN A HASTBACKA (KHVD07A@prodigy.com)
Date: Tue Dec 01 1998 - 00:50:16 EET

-- [ From: Al Hastbacka * EMC.Ver #2.5.3 ] -- Attachment: gps3.jpg Code: 05TQER2 \ Created: 11-30-98, 07:40 PM [41 Kb] In response to the following request, I have enclosed a photograph of a multi-colored part made with the Sanders Ink Jet process. This is the model of a new GPS System that is the same size as a standard credit card! Regards, Al Hastbacka Hi! I'm looking for color images over the following RP-processes: -SLS -FDM -LOM -SGC -Sanders DODJet Does anyone know where I can get them. It would look great in my examwork- Thank you! Jonas Nilsson Chalmers Institute of Technology Mechanical Engineering