Re: Looking for a source

From: aaroflex (aaroflex@aaroflex.com)
Date: Mon Nov 30 1998 - 21:14:01 EET

Jamie,
The Dupont SOMOS 7110 resin is a "humidity-tolerant, high
heat-deflection-temperature, low-curl, high speed liquid that produces rigid,
minimal bubble, highly accurate parts." Paul, in his e-mail, asked for the
"Flexible Dupont material". I believe he was referring to the SOMOS 2100
series resin and not the 7100 series. Hope this was helpful.

AAROFLEX