RE: RP/CAM Software etc...

From: Ed Lambourne (ebl@delcam.com)
Date: Wed Nov 25 1998 - 11:06:54 EET

Chris

The authoritative guide is the CIMdata 'NC Software Buyer's Guide'
by Alan Christman of CIMdata, 3909 Research Park Drive, Ann Arbor,
Michigan 48108 (734 668-9922 http://www.CIMdata.com)

You will find details of Delcam's of Delcam's CAM Software on our
web site referenced below. The CIMdata Guide reviews most CAM
software, including Delcam's, in depth.

Regards

Ed Lambourne
Ed LAMBOURNE Delcam plc
Technical Director Small Heath Business Park,
ebl@delcam.com Birmingham, B10 0HJ, UK
Tel:+44(0)121-766-5544 Fax: +44(0)121-766-5511
http://www.delcam.com Mobile: +44 (0)7775 642817