Off Topic: Please Read: Hurricane Mitch Relief Efforts

From: PnRMolds@aol.com
Date: Wed Nov 25 1998 - 02:44:22 EET

*** This is NOT Spam ***

I hope to appeal to your collective good nature especially at this time of
year. Granted this is way off topic however due to its importance I decided
to to forward it to this group. Certainly it is much better than certain
other emails. Plus, you can always delete it.

:-)

To skip the intro and go right to the heart of the matter go to:

<A HREF="www.InjectionMolds.com">www.InjectionMolds.com</A>

A few days ago an associate told me about her sons volunteer work in Honduras
and of the massive devastation this whole region has been subjected to by the
recent passage of Hurricane Mitch. You have very likely heard it has caused a
lot of damage but her description of the real situation is far worse than what
we have heard so far perhaps owing to a certain scandal.

In any event, I have volunteered to assist their efforts and urge you to take
a look at some facts and consider the situation yourself. I have even taken
down my company's website, <A HREF="http://www.InjectionMolds.com">
www.InjectionMolds.com</A>, to further this goal and have replaced it with
pertinent info relative to the relief efforts. Please take some time to check
it out over the next few days.

If you have any positive feedback, or more info you feel would help feel free
to email me at ron@injectionmolds.com. Also, feel free to link to the site
and forward this email.

This is absolutely not a joke, spam, BS or a scam.

Go on and do it, go to <A HREF="www.InjectionMolds.com">www.InjectionMolds.com
</A> and think about it.

Please forward this email as you feel appropriate.

Thank you & Regards,

Ron Ptaszek

P&R Precision, Inc.
50495 Corporate Drive
Shelby Township, MI 48315

http://www.InjectionMolds.Com

TEL: 810-254-6720
FAX: 810-254-0638

ron@injectionmolds.com

Prototype and Production Injection Molds direct from your Pro
or other Database with fast, reliable deliveries backed by a
over a decade of CAD/CAM and 40+ Years Tooling Experience