Re[2]: ProMetal

From: jim@paramountind.com
Date: Wed Nov 25 1998 - 02:05:03 EET

At Dearborn ProMetal was $500K + $125K for the vacumm hydrogen retort furnace.
I'm certain there is other equipment required plus site preparation, training,
annual maintenance, etc. That's 170% higher then DTM's technology. Extrudehone
also said @Dearborn that Motorola was going to be there 1st installation. That
was expected in Q4'98.

Jim Williams
Paramount Industries