1999 3DSNASUG Conference & Meeting

From: Joe Allison (Joe@SolidConcepts.com)
Date: Tue Nov 24 1998 - 19:21:26 EET

3DSNASUG 1999 Conference and Annual Meeting
Orlando Florida
Hyatt Regency, Orlando International Airport
May 16-20th, 1999

The next 3D Systems North American Stereolithography Users Group Conference
and Meeting is on its way! Plans are being finalized for this information
packed event that will be held during the week of May 16-20, 1999 at the
Hyatt Regency - Orlando International Airport, Florida. We are planning a
fun yet powerfully productive event for SLA users who want to optimize the
performance of their equipment and operations. A complete agenda of
presentations, tutorials, and break out sessions is being planned to address
the following topics:

Tutorials, beginner to advanced
Process tricks and techniques
Diagnostics and maintenance
Information on new resins
Current research activities
Y2K Issues
One on one time with 3D and outside experts

Additional activities will include:

Vendor fair to introduce all of the important 3rd party suppliers
Stereolithography Excellence Awards Dinner you will never forget!
Afternoon and Evening Networking with the worlds best Stereolithographers

For information about early registration, please contact any of the
executive committee members listed below. Past attendees should be
receiving your registration forms in the mail very soon. We encourage you to
register early in order to both save money and to reserve a spot, since we
expect a tremendous turnout. Keep up the good work, and we look forward to
seeing you in Orlando!

---------------------------------------
1999 3DSNASUG Executive Committee:
CHAIRMAN Joe Allison Solid Concepts (805) 257-9300
VICE-CHAIRMAN Steve Deak Hasbro Toy Group (513) 579-3270
SECRETARY Guy Bourdeau Coulter Corporation (305) 380-3806
TREASURER Bob Olson Molex Incorporated (630) 527-4462
SITE COORDINATOR Thomas Sorovetz Chrysler Jeep & Truck (313) 493-2032
PAST CHAIRMAN Rob Connelly Becton Dickinson & Co. (919) 990-2263
ADVISOR: Patti Brown 3D Systems, Inc. (805) 295-5600 ext 2522

Call for Participation

And as always we are seeking your participation. Send us abstracts of
technical papers or ideas that you have for participation in some other way
such as case studies, unique technology implementations, tutorials, posters,
etc. See the attached Call for Participation for details and feel free to
be creative in your suggestions - this is YOUR conference

Please refer to the participation form below. Contact Joe Allison, 1999
Chairman, or any of the Executive Committee Members for additional
information concerning the conference.

Call for Participation

1999 3D Systems Stereolithography North American Users' Group Conference and
Annual Meeting
May 16-20, 1999, Hyatt Regency, Orlando International Airport - Orlando, Florida

Possible Topics

Surface Finish Accuracy New Resins
Design Verification Functional Prototypes New Applications
Casting Applications Process Improvements Success Stories
Third Party Software Self-Maintenance Other-Suggestions??

Participant Information

Name: ____________________________________________________
Title: ___________________________________________________
Department: ___________________________________________________
Company: ____________________________________________________
Address: ____________________________________________________
Mail Code: ____________________________________________________
City, State, ZIP, Country: ___________________________________________________
Phone: ____________________________________________________
FAX: ____________________________________________________

How would you like to participate?

Paper ____________________________Tutorial _________________________________
Poster ___________________________ Parts Fair_________________________________

By January 30, 1999: Mail, E-mail or Fax this form and abstract to:

Joe Allison
Solid Concepts Inc.
28231 Avenue Crocker #10
Valencia, CA 91355
Tel: (805) 257-9300
Fax: (805) 257-9311
email: joe@solidconcepts.com

(full paper, detailed outline or paper copy of slides (2/pg) due by February 28)