Tooling for Injection Molding

From: RP-Tech. Inc (rptech@cul.net)
Date: Tue Nov 24 1998 - 07:45:51 EET

Dear RP-list,

We have recently done some prototypes for one of our customer and now they need a tool for injection molding that can produce 10,000-20,000 parts. The problem is that they need the tool within a short timeframe so that they can have their first parts in the end of December. Is there someone out there that know of any Rapid Tooling technique or any other technique that can solve our problem. We contacted Dynamic Tooling regarding their PolySteel tools but according to them, there are no service bureaus that offers this solution. We appreciate all responses and you can email us directly at rptech@cul.net .

Thank you,

Ola Harrysson
Vice President

RP-Tech. Inc