RE: Spray Metal Tooling

From: joel.segal@roverpte.demon.co.uk
Date: Mon Nov 23 1998 - 13:43:29 EET

Erik
Here at Rover Group Rapid Prototyping & Tooling we have successfully
sprayed zinc alloy onto the following stereolithography resins with no
warpage (obviously, spraying higher temperature materials can lead to
distortion of the pattern!):-
SL 5149, SL 5170, SL 5180, SL 5190, SL 5195, SL 5410, Somos 7120
If you would like to discuss the problems you have encountered, please
contact me.
Regards
Joel Segal

Joel Segal - Project Engineer