SLA500 problems

From: Jason Huang (jasonw@hostech.net)
Date: Sat Nov 21 1998 - 06:06:17 EET

Dear RP-users,
We have a old SLA500 machine in our company. Now I get some problems in
the machine. The machine always have a " recoater problem " error
message when we build parts after finishing support. Sometimes this
message appears after 10% or 20%. However the recoater is working well
when I manually move the recoater in the control panel. That's the first
problem.
The secoand one is that the platform sometimes raised up after finishing
one layer. Normally, the platform should move down to leave a specific
thickness after finishing one layer.
Anybody can suggest me how to fix the problems.
Thanks

Ison Fu