Re: Making .stl files.

From: James P. Harrison (harrjp@juno.com)
Date: Wed Nov 18 1998 - 19:53:47 EET

The SME at one time talked about setting up a committee to
address this subject. I don't know who was involved.

Jim

James P. Harrison Director Of Operations
3Dimensional Engineering www.3de.net; harrjp@juno.com
2991 N. Powerline Rd. Pompano Beach, FL. 33069
954-972-9906 (phone) 954-972-8903 (fax)

On Wed, 18 Nov 1998 10:33:45 -0600 Scott -Scooter- Sutterer
<ssutter@pdmfg.com> writes:
>It seems that every CAD system uses different variables to make .stl
>files. Has anyone compiled a list of directions on how to make good
>.stl files on different CAD systems. If not would any of you be
>interested in helping to make this list. I can give the information
>on
>Pro-E and Mechanical Desktop. I would be happy to post the results
>back
>on the RP-ML.
>
>Thanks
>--
>Scott "Scooter" Sutterer
>Premier Design & Mfg. Co.
>5988 Mid Rivers Mall Dr.
>St. Charles MO 63304
>Phone: (314) 936-1288
>Fax: (314) 936-2528
>ssutter@pdmfg.com
>www.pdmfg.com

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]