ATTN: Michael Rees RE: RP gets publicity

From: Monica & Glenn Whiteside (SiderWhite@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Nov 18 1998 - 08:54:16 EET

Michael:

Just saw the article, congratulations on the good publicity - it looks like
some of the walls are starting to crumble on the "traditional" methods of
sculpting. I think it's true
what CFA's co-director, Patrick Allen said: "It's irrelevant that Rees is
making sculptures without the touch of human hands, Allen said, "He's
creating it using the human mind."

It all starts as an idea in our mind - using our hands is only one of many
ways to create art.....

Regards,

Glenn Whiteside
e-mail: siderwhite@worldnet.att.net