Spray Metal Tooling Info.

From: john hanna (jnh107@psu.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 18 1998 - 01:17:59 EET

Dear List;
        My name is John Hanna, and I am a graduating Industrial Engineering
student at The Pennsylvania State University. I am currently in the middle
of working on my final project, which is about Spray Metal Tooling.
        I would be ever so appreciative, if someone could send me any information
regarding the processes of Spray Metal Tooling; and, about which companies
are able to sell the tools required to utilize this RP process. Thank you
for you help.

        Sincerely;
        John N. Hanna