Re: Metal coatings on SLA injection tooling

From: John Petersen (johnp@thor.rapidpro.com)
Date: Tue Nov 17 1998 - 23:06:45 EET

Russ,

Rapid Prototyping Corporation uses a high energy low temperature substrate
impregnation process to put metal coatings on a wide range of tools and
finished products. We have experience with most metals and have the ability
to create multilayer films of metals, nitrides, carbides, and oxides in
combinations to meet your specifications. We have experience with SLA parts,
and tools relating to thermoplastic injection moulding. I would be glad to
discuss these applications with you at your convenience.

John Petersen
Research and Development Manager
Rapid Prototyping Corporation
14478 I-25 Frontage Road