Re: SCAN SYSTEM FROM PHOTOS

From: EdGrenda@aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 17 1998 - 17:17:53 EET

<< Subj: SCAN SYSTEM FROM PHOTOS
 Date: 98-11-16 19:35:02 EST
 From: santillan@ciateq.mx (Rafael Santillan)
 Sender: owner-rp-ml@bart.lpt.fi
 To: rp-ml@bart.lpt.fi

 DEAR LIST
 DOES ANYBODY REMEMBER THE WEB SITE OF COMPANIES THAT OFFER A SERVICE TO
SCAN PARTS FROM PHOTOGRAPHS ?
 I WILL APPRECIATE ANY FEEDBACK

 BY THE WAY THANKS A LOT TO ALL OF YOU THAT VERY KINDLY ANSWERED ABOUT THE
SCANNING OF A PICK-UP
 ** Rafael Santillan, Ph.D. Mech. Eng. Office Phone: 52-42-112623 **
 ** Analysis and Numerical Simulation Fax: 52-42-169963 **
 ** Proc. Energ. **
 ** **
 ** Centro de Investigacion y Asistencia **
 ** Tecnica de Queretaro ( CIATEQ ) **
 ** <http://ciateq.mx/> **
 ** **
 ** Address: Calzada Retablo 150 Email: santillan@ciateq.mx **
 ** Queretaro,Qro. / MEXICO ZIP 76150 **

Dear Mr. Santillan:

In a separate email, I'm sending copies of many exchanges from this mailing
list about the subject of making 3D models from photographs. This should give
you a number of leads for products and people to contact. Note that these
postings were made over the last 3 years or so and don't include anything that
might have occurred over approximately the last month.

Note: They are not in time order. I'm an electronic packrat, but a
disorganized one.

If anyone else wants a copy, please let me know.

Ed Grenda
AutoFab Systems, Inc.
19 Pondview Road
Arlington, MA 02474 USA