re: scanning of noses

From: dbassett (scansite@slip.net)
Date: Mon Nov 16 1998 - 22:37:06 EET

Jim,

We are a laser scanning service bureau that has the capability to scan
people. We have a whole body scanner as well as a portrait scanner. We have
done many heads (with noses)! We were involved with a project recently
scanning aids patients at regular intervals to measure facial wasting. We
have also done a lot of head scanning of actors for movie applications. I am
not aware of any projects specifically for noses but it would be an easy
thing. What are you trying to accomplish from the data? Your welcome to give
me a call if you would like to discuss it.

Regards,
    Lisa Federici
Scansite
tel 415.488.9500