Thanksgiving at Work

From: aaroflex (aaroflex@aaroflex.com)
Date: Mon Nov 16 1998 - 19:06:00 EET

Thanksgiving at Work

On this American holiday, Thanksgiving, we give thanks to our creator
for the many blessings of life, and we wish to help make the future even
more fruitful. This holiday season, we also give thanks to all who
provide a positive influence in our lives. To many, our work is a large
part of our lives, therefore is worthy of consideration when showing our
appreciation.

Thank you, great nation, for the economic diversity to allow a choice of
work and living location. We will support and defend you.

Thank you, boss, for working to ensure the security of our employment
long after we depart for the shelter of our home. We will team with you
for greater success.

Thank you, friend, for your friendship and understanding. We will stand
by you.

Thank you, family, for your love and tolerance of our work. We will
provide for you.

Thank you, parents, for your wholesome influence on our lives, which
gave us the skills to face the world. We shall give honor to you.

Thank you, spouse, for your support in the day to day tasks of life. We
extend to you a helping hand.

Thank you, competitor, for the competition that stimulates creativity
and innovation in the development of a superior product.

Thank you, investor, for your support. We recognize you as an integral
partner in our business and wish to give you a good return.

Thank you, customer, for your good business. We will strive to give you
a superior product and service.

Thank you, employee, for providing attentive service to our customers,
for without you, we would have no business. You will share in our
success.

God Bless

Albert C. Young, Jr.
CEO