Thanks

From: Travis E. Behara (tkbehara@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu Nov 12 1998 - 01:24:49 EET

        Thanks to everyone for your input. We have had some issues with the Aaroflex machine. But as far as I can tell not anymore than someone starting out on another machine. It is new and we are new at it. I can honestly say I have learned a lot in the few months we have been using it. My only question is the issue of job marketability for me. I think that no matter what machine I am trained on it is the "basic knowledge" of RP&M and CAD systems that would pay off. Maybe I am wrong, I don't know.
             I am in the middle of an assignment for class that involves figuring out machine time and costs on parts. If anyone out there has info on how they figure the cost of running a machine and is willing to share it would be of great help to me. These cost include polymer use, Electrical use and misc. items. Those of you who asked about the program I am in, check out their web site at http://www.osu-okmulgee.edu/dmt/.

       Thanks again for the help,

            Travis E. Behara
            Web Page: http://www.geocities.com/CollegePark/Theater/8603/