RE: Expo in December

From: Rebecca Wolfe (wolfreb@sme.org)
Date: Thu Nov 12 1998 - 00:13:01 EET

Hi Ingrid -
The Reverse Engineering seminar December 9th & 10th is being held in
Newport Beach, CA. We've had a great response and we're really excited
about this program; 22 speakers, two tours, a tutorial, and a tabletop
exhibit on the 9th which already has 19 exhibitors as of today.
(Advanced Research & Applications Corporation, Alias/Wavefront - A
Silicon Graphics Company, CGI, Digibotics 3D Scanning Service Inc,
HighRES Inc., Ideas in 3D, ICEM Technologies Inc., Imageware, Kreon
Industries, Materialise, Metris, Nvision Inc., Product Development
Technologies, Romer, Scansite, Scientific Measurement Systems, Verisurf
Software, Vitana Corporation, & Z Corporation.) For more information
(speakers, tours, registration, etc.) you can go to the web site at
http://www.sme.org/casa/ or contact me directly via any of the methods
listed below and I'll be happy to get updated info to you.
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
Rebecca Wolfe
Society of Manufacturing Engineers
Conferencing Division